“PCOS & Infertility indeed go hand in hand.”
PCOS is majorly associated with infertility because it causes amenorrhea or absence of menstruation and ovulation or lack of ovulation, leading to fertility problems.
Let’s Learn How to manage PCOS:
1. Change in Diet Plans: Include whole food, card, protein, iron, etc.
2. Take supplements rich in zinc, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Calcium, etc.
3. Maintain a healthy weight.
4. Adopt a more active lifestyle.
5. Meditate to maintain stress.
Apart from the things mentioned above, we also suggest avoiding alcohol, smoking, etc., and maintaining a healthy lifestyle for better health & living.